- Event will take place rain or shine.
- Your event wristband must be worn at all times. Do NOT remove your wristband overnight if you are attending on both Friday and Saturday.
- All event times are subject to change.
- All persons, bags, and vehicles are subject to search. If you do not wish to be searched, do not attend this event.
- Be courteous to your neighbors. Do not set up chairs that obstruct others’ view.
- All actions that disturb others or the competition will not be tolerated. Those involved may be asked to leave at the discretion of management.
- THERE IS NO SMOKING OF ANY KIND ALLOWED ANYWHERE ON SITE. Violation of this rule will result in ejection from the event.
- Please be sure to bring adequate sun protection including sunscreen, hats, etc.
- Surf Ranch is exposed to a lot of sunlight, and it gets hot – there may not be shade available in all areas of the event.
- All ticketed adult guests will receive a complimentary Hydro Flask.
- We encourage all guests to use reusable water bottles (no plastic or glass). There will be water stations throughout the event site.
- No outside food and drink is allowed. There will be food available for purchase onsite.
The Surf Ranch is located at 18556 Jackson Ave, Lemoore, CA 93245.
Unless an onsite parking pass has been purchased, all guests must park at the Tachi Palace with regular shuttles to the Ranch entry points. VIP and GA onsite parking passes may be purchased via Eventbrite and allow parking onsite in the onsite GA or VIP lots adjacent to the respective entry gates. Be sure to purchase the onsite parking pass that corresponds with your ticket. GA guests should purchase GA onsite parking passes; VIP guests should purchase VIP onsite parking passes.
Note: your onsite parking pass will be mailed to you in advance and you must display it on the dashboard of your car as you approach the onsite lots. Anyone without their pass on display will be asked to go to our offsite credentialing point at Tachi Palace in order to obtain a printed pass.
Note: the onsite parking passes are only valid for passenger vehicles; RVs and any other large camping vehicles MUST purchase RV parking passes.
RVs may park in the dry camping facility at the Ranch with RV parking passes. These passes are valid from the event start on Friday 9/19 through checkout at 10 AM on Sunday 9/21. Note RV parking facilities have NO water or electricity hookups; vehicles must be completely self-contained. The RV parking facility is within walking distance to both the VIP and GA entry gates of the event. Note only VIP ticketholders will have access to the competition on Friday; if you are an RV parking pass holder you will not be granted access to the competition on Friday unless you have also purchased a VIP ticket.
You may take photographs or video recordings anywhere at the event but only for your own personal, private, non-commercial and non-promotional purposes. Also, please note you are not permitted to bring any cameras or recording devices onto the event site other than a mobile phone or personal camera. A personal camera is small enough to be carried on your person. Only non-pro cameras (without removable lenses) and cell phones are permitted. No tripods, long-range lenses, or pelican cases are permitted. No drones or flying aircraft devices, no detachable lens cameras, selfie sticks, no video cameras or equipment for video recording.
You will not need to show your ID at event check in – all that is required for check-in is your Eventbrite ticket bar code. Bring your printed ticket, or download the Eventbrite app and present the ticket bar code on your smartphone. Each guest must have a unique ticket bar code scanned in order to enter the event. If you plan to consume alcoholic beverages, be sure to bring your state-issued ID.
Animals or pets of any kind are prohibited at the event with the exception of trained service animals and service animals in training for guests with disabilities. Service animals are welcome at the Event site, but must remain on a leash or in a harness at all times. Service animals will rest in the seating area of the individual with a disability, rather than in the aisle. A guest whose service animal poses a threat to the safety of other guests and employees at the Event may be asked to escort the animal off the premises. Note service animals in the facility may NOT enter the water (either the pool or the adjacent lake) and must be on leashes at all times.
- NO Aerosol Products / Aerosol Cans
- NO Air Horns
- NO Audio Recording Devices
- NO AVPs, MODs, or Liquid Refills for E-Cigs
- NO Bicycles, Skates, Scooters, or Skateboards
- NO Chains or Chain Wallets
- NO Detachable Lens Cameras
- NO Drones or Remote Control Aircraft, Cars, or Toys
- NO Drugs or Drug Paraphernalia, Marijuana, Marijuana products
- NO E-Cigs and Vape Pens (Mid-Sized) and Single-Use Minis/Cig-a-likes
- NO Fireworks, Explosives or Road Flares
- NO Flyers, Samples, Giveaways or Promotional Items
- NO Glass Containers or Bottles
- NO Glow Sticks or LED Gloves
- NO Gum NO Guns, Ammunition or Tasers
- NO Hula Hoops
- NO Hoverboards or Segways
- NO Instruments
- NO Kites or Sky Lanterns
- NO Knives, Weapons or Sharp Objects
- NO Laser Pointers
- NO Massagers
- NO Outside Food or Beverage. There will be food and drink available onsite for purchase.
- NO Pepper Spray or Mace
- NO Pets or Other Animals
- NO Plastic Containers (including water containers)
- NO Selfie Sticks or Tripods
- NO Sharpies, Markers or Paint Pens
- NO Smoking
- NO Stuffed Animals
- NO Tarps
- NO Tents or Sleeping Bags
- NO Toy Guns, Water Guns, or Sling Shots
- NO Totems
- NO Umbrellas or Parasols
- NO Walkie-Talkies
- NO Video Cameras
- YES Baby Blankets
- YES Baby Strollers
- YES Backpacks (Medium-sized)
- YES Blankets (Small) & Beach Towels
- YES Binoculars
- YES Cameras (Non-Professional Digital and Film)
- YES GoPros
- YES Chapstick and Lip Balm
- YES Ear Plugs
- YES Eye Drops
- YES Fanny Packs and Hip Bags
- YES Hand Sanitizer and Baby Wipes
- YES Water Bottles (Empty, Non-Plastic, Non-Glass)
- YES Sunblock (Non-Aerosol)
- YES Hats
- YES Makeup
- YES Misters (Empty)
- YES Mobile Phones and Chargers
- YES Purses and Handbags
- YES Service Animals
- YES Sunglasses
- YES Stoke
- YES Chairs & Other Portable Seats
Surf Ranch is a short 3-hour drive from Los Angeles or San Francisco, and a 45 minute drive from Fresno and the Fresno Airport. There are also small municipal airports in the nearby towns of Hanford and Visalia.
Visit our Tickets page for more information on shuttles to the Ranch from LA and San Francisco. Otherwise, grab some friends and carpool! The planet’ll love ya for it. Taxis, Ubers, or Lyfts are available if you are coming from Fresno, but note taxi and ride services may not be readily available in the Lemoore area for your return trip.
RV parking passes for the event are available via our Tickets page. Otherwise, there are great options from Airbnb in Hanford, Visalia, Lemoore and Fresno. In addition, there are a number of affordable hotels in the area. There are also campsites and other RV-friendly parking lots nearby.
General Admission tickets get you in – where you go from there is up to you! There are no assigned seats in the facility but there are a number of great viewing spots and shaded areas available. VIP tickets will grant access to designated VIP viewing areas; there is no assigned seating in the VIP areas.
All ticket purchases are non-refundable. WSL does not coordinate ticket exchanges.
We’re excited that you’re planning to come with a crew – unfortunately there is no discount for purchases of multiple tickets. If you have children under the age of 10, they will be admited for free (2 kids under 10 per adult).
Children under the age of 16 must attend with an adult and be supervised appropriately. Children under the age of 10 may accompany an adult for free.
NOTE: each adult ticket holder may only bring a maximum of two children under 10; any additional children under 10 will have to purchase a ticket. Heat, sun and other conditions may be hazardous to small children, please plan accordingly.
Yes. Your wristband will allow you to access the campgrounds.
Ins and outs will be allowed. Please keep your wristband on to gain reentry.
IMPORTANT: DO NOT remove your wristband for the entire event period. You must leave it on so you can regain entry.
For VIP attendees we have a weekend kickoff Happy Hour after the event! For GA and VIP attendees we have the Racentours performing on Saturday night after the event.
Please refer to the “Tickets” page to view the benefits associated with each ticket type. VIP tickets will grant access to designated VIP viewing areas; there is no assigned seating in the VIP areas.
The Raconteurs will be performing. You can learn more about them by visiting https://www.theraconteurs.com/
If you plan to consume alcohol, please bring a passport or state-issued photo ID (e.g. driver’s license). Otherwise, all you need is your Eventbrite ticket (printed or digital). We can’t wait for you to see this!
Everyone should be able to see amazing surfing in-person. The Ranch is ADA compliant and accessible/disabled seating is available. When ordering tickets, please indicate that you require accessible seating so we can accommodate your needs.
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
We’ll send a full, comprehensive event guide to all ticket holders before the event. When you see that land in your inbox, get excited! It means you’ll be at Surf Ranch watching history real, real soon. In the meantime, reach out at email@example.com with any questions.